As a Bartender, you would be responsible for preparing alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, taking food and drink orders and serving patrons in a friendly and professional manner. A TolHouse bartender is key to maintaining the appearance, atmosphere, and sensibilities of the club.
Requires an extensive knowledge of drink mixing and garnishing, cocktail creativity, strong observational, conflict resolution, and communication skills.
Direct Responsibilities (Summary)
- Mixing beverages using an extensive range of ingredients including liquor, bitters, soda, water, sugar and fruits
- Greeting members by name
- Taking beverage and food orders from customers or wait staff and providing service as requested, paying extreme attention to detail
- Collecting payment for services/products rendered
- Checking identification and verifying legal age requirements
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Training or experience with bartending
- Computer and POS literacy
- Extensive knowledge of drink mixing and garnishing
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Strong observational and conflict resolution skills
Our House is designed for members to enjoy an entire day at the club. Whether they’re enjoying an early morning protein shake and power bowl at Earth Coffeehouse, taking a meeting with a colleague or client, cocktails with friends after work, or an evening listening to Jazz at Lucille’s, TolHouse is FOR THE VIBRANT.
Working @ TolHouse
TolHouse offers competitive compensation packages featuring benefits and perks where applicable. Whether you’re coming in at an entry-level position or more senior role, we pride ourselves on investing in our people.
- Bi-weekly pay comprised of a competitive mix of base wages and tips
- Opportunities for career growth and continued learning
- Enjoy the amenities at no cost